Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Rockstar INXS

  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Rockstar INXS

    anyone watching the show?
    a lot of good singers.
    download free mp3's of your favorite performances here

    http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=358680
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rockstar INXS

    nobody is watching this? there is 10 times more talent on this show than on any American Idol show I've seen.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rockstar INXS

    I love this show. Jordis is awesome. She's the ultimate rockstar chic.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  4. #4
    Inactive Member titans_1_2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 10th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rockstar INXS

    This show is very good. I think that the winner should be a guy. INXS was the [censored] back in a day. Its a shame their lead singer commited suicide.. I loved them...The girls have talent on the show but i just think INXS would be better with a guy singer at the healm.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rockstar INXS

    Jordis is one amazing singer.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rockstar INXS

    http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=358680

    just a reminder you can downlaod your favorites here
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rockstar INXS

    i think the show is just wrong personally maybe if they had done this like right after the old singer died it woulda been cool but the fact that there dion it now and makin this show out of it just seems to me like there trying to cash in on his death or somethin
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member soccer_dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2005
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rockstar INXS

    jordis rules. any chick with dreads is definately awesome in my book.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rockstar INXS

    one thing that got to me a few weeks ago was the colored guy, real talented singer, just a bit too cocky, and he pulled out the race card after he got voted out...
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  10. #10
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rockstar INXS

    It is true that the contestants on here have a ton of talent. I think the show is really good.
    Now my compalints:
    What in the world to Nirvana, Stones, Aerosmith, Bonnie Rait, Foo Fighters and Queen have to do with INXS???? They bust the singers for not sounding like INXS on their Original songs but the whole competition has had nothing to to with anything that sounds like INXS. Where are anything from the 80's on this show? The time INXS make their mark???? I'm thinking that Dave has too much input in the song selection for this show. anyone else feels like the competition has been a little off in terms of music style's being chosen?

    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •